Thursday 12 December 2013

Justin Bieber calls fan a 'beached whale'


Justin Bieber cruelly insulted a fan in Perth, Australia earlier this week, according to a source. He was at the Hyatt Regency on Sunday when hotel guest Helen Robinett witnessed Bieber talking to a girl on the pool deck. "There were four young girls in bikinis,” she told Australian site news.com.au. "One girl who was gorgeous looking, with long dark hair and would have been about a size 14. Justin looked over at her and said 'What are you, Hawaiian or something?' She said 'No, I'm not'. Then he said 'You look like a beached whale' ... The girl said 'Are you serious' and he said 'You should go on The Biggest Loser.' ... The whole pool deck heard him call this beautiful young girl a beached whale. Everyone heard. And there was silence. It was almost like his security were used to it."
Robinett, who's from Melbourne, said the girl looked “deflated” after Justin's insult. Robinett’s daughter Gabrielle, described the girl as being “almost in tears." Another guest who witnessed the exchange also described Bieber's unspeakably rude behavior, saying, “I saw Bieber make a gesture with his hands to imitate a large belly as he spoke to the long haired girl and I heard him say something about The Biggest Loser and he was pointing at her – and I saw the girl and her friends leave, downcast,” the woman said. “I also told her not to take any notice of him as she walked past us, I’m not sure if she heard me. Bieber seemed to think he was funny, he was smiling and looking to his burly minders for their approval.”
Robinett said she complained to the hotel, but they told her the girl was a Bieber fan and she was fine. However, Robinett is having none of it. "She may appear OK, but I work in styling and fashion, I know how women view their bodies, what body image issues women have. That kind of comment can have a serious impact and repercussion. That’s why I’m so upset about it. I’m bloody angry. He’s nothing without his fan base. And he’s abusing them. The girl next to me said ‘I can’t believe he just said that, he’s my idol’ and I said ‘Well get yourself a new idol.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

@LoosesLips

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews