Sunday 15 December 2013



Weird and unusual things sometimes happen in the lives of celebrities. Here's a roundup of this week's strangest stories...
Bruce Jenner is considering undergoing a Laryngeal Shave, which would smooth out the Adam's apple in his neck.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star told TMZ.com that he hasn't decided whether he will actually have the surgery, which is typically performed on men who are in the first stage of gender reassignment.
Jenner, 64, claimed that is not why he wants to have the surgery, telling the website: "I just never liked my trachea."

Sharon Osbourne admitted she lied when she told a British talk show host she had undergone an intimate operation on her genitals.
She told Howard Stern, "(Graham Norton) said to me, 'What cosmetic surgery have you had?' I said, 'Oh, I've had my vagina tightened!' A flippant, stupid thing to be silly...

"I've not had it done... I made it up. I swear on my children's lives (it was) just to be flippant... I do it all the time... How could I do that after I've had so much ill health? Now I'm not gonna start putting scaffolding up my vagina? It's like, no."no."

Sharon Osbourne


Don Rickles, 87, was recently forced to cancel a series of stand-up shows after suffering from flesh-eating disease necrotising fasciitis. 
Fortunately, doctors were able to successfully treat the issue by removing the infected tissue and performing a skin graft.
Don Rickles

British glamor model Katie Price recently bought four miniature horses that she keeps in a Barbie-like atmosphere.
She explained: "A lot of show jumps you get are boring, so at home I try to make it like a little Barbie village where my horses are. So looking out of the window and seeing pink jumps is perfect for me.
"When you walk in the stables have got all my pink rugs on so everyone is always like, 'Oh my god, Kate, what do you do to these horses?' Even pink horseboxes."
Katie Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

@LoosesLips

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews